Monday, November 3, 2008

To cut or Not to cut?

So Jaylee keeps asking me to cut her hair ( she would love it if we shaved her head) but I can't bring myself to do it. Although I curse when she comes home from her dad's house because he can't figure out how to use a comb and it takes me 30 minutes of me pulling and her crying to comb it out. I love it long, for those of you who know Brinley it reminds me or her hair. It's beautiful long and straight. But everyday she makes me put it in a pony tail, and it wont curl if it had too. So I would like to hear from you. Should I cut it to make our lives easier or leave it long and suffer?

2 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

I say cut. Let her donate it if she can & have fun w/ something new.

kdance10 said...

Hey jill it's kaycee (kelson) dance how are you? Okay so both my twins tayler and megan had long hair well one day megan told my mom i was mean because i would not cut her hair. So i took her and we donated her hair.Best thing i ever did it is so easy and fun to do. Guess whats funny i have a son named jace.Who would have known that forever ago way back when that we would have sons named the same name.Any who i was glad that i found your blog. You will have to check mine out sometime. thedancefive.blogspot.com