Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Law & Order ( all of them)
4. Dirtiest Jobs With Mike Rowe
5. Grey's
6. Biggest Loser (I'd like Jillian to kick my butt)
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. The Office

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Worked on my basement with Dustin "Thanks Babe for your help"
3. Saw an old friend from High School
4. Ate Piccolo Bros Pizza for Dinner YUM YUM
5. Colored
6. Chased my cat around the nieghbors yard because she got out.
7. Looked through old High School pictures, Just wait Nicole till I post them.
8. Broke my Toliet handle off

8 favorite places to eat:
1. El Matador
2. my mom's house
3. Dustin's House. The Boy can cook!!
4. Piccolo Bros Pizza
5. home
6. Arby's
7. Del Taco (Spicy chicken Burrito)
8. 7-eleven every morning for my diet Pepsi for Breakfast. It has all the essential food group right?

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. My basement being finished
2. Maui 30 days left
3. The weekend
4. Going to the Zoo with Jaylee's first grade class
5. Jace to be 100% potty trained at 85% now.
6. Getting my "To Do" list complete
7. Scuba in Maui
8. Maui would be my final answer

8 things on my wish list:
1. Tape measure ( I know I'm dumb but I really need one)
2. Screwdrivers ( Someone took all mine)
3. My basement finished
4. It to be November 6th
5. Jace Potty Trained
6. happy and healthy family
7. Coma (Those that listen to Dane know what this is!)
8. Dive Gear

8 people I am tagging:
1. Jill D
2. Kim G
3. Nicole S
4. Melissa C
5. Anyone
6. that needs
7. something
8. to post

3 comments:

Bree said...

Hey Jill..welcome back. So, you went to cutest blog on the block..good job. Now if you go to template, and choose minima it will make it look a little different. Hope Maui comes quick for ya! I am so jealous...I LOVE diving!!

Nicole said...

Wow, you are one busy girl! Glad to see you stepped back into the blogging world. I love Lipstick Jungle too! And Maui!! um, I'm jealous, do you have room for one more, with expenses paid??

Bree said...

Hey Jill, I hope you had a great B-day yesterday.(I bet you didn't know that I remembered that after all these years). Hope you had your cake and ate it too.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!