Thursday, November 6, 2008

Amazing...

The things that come out of kids mouths. I had to share this funny story with other moms who also enjoy kid humor. As we were driving home from day care last night here was the conversation.

Jaylee " Knock Knock"
Jaylee "Jace you say who's there"
Jace "Who's there"
Jaylee "Big Bad wolf"
Jaylee Telling Jace " Jace say What do you want"
Jace "Chicken Nuggets"
Jaylee " No Jace you say what do you want"
Jace "Chicken Nuggets"
Jaylee " No Jace you say what do you want"
Jace "chicken" he forgot the nugget part this time
Jaylee " No jace you say What do you want"
At this point they are kinda yelling at each other
Jace "I said I want chicken nuggets"
Jaylee " Jace you are not listening to me, Listen to me"
This is where I broke out laughing. She sounded exactly like me telling her to listen to me. Needless to say Jace and I never heard the rest of the joke.
She started the Joke again this morning but Jace was not even interested in playing, because he never got his nuggets.

No comments: