Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where in the world is.......


Where have I been? Last post July 27th? Are you kidding me. I can't believe it is October, I swear just lst week it was March. I can't keep up with anything. Here are a few example.
Jaylee's Homework her teacher would like 20 minutes a day on her reading words. So guess where we do it. On the way home from daycare in the car. Mind you she's in the back and Jace is always trying to spell right along with her. So does that count for her 20 minutes per day? Jace and potty training. I was doing so well 6 months ago then fell off the band wagon and just can't bring myself to day it again. Spo this weekend I tried. Failed horribly by the way. Example #3 Jace turned 3 September 25, we finally had his birthday party tonight. Nothing like a couple weeks late. I could go on and on, like I forget to feed the dog and cat, and the fish pond in the back yard I am so surprised they are still swimming. I have a list of things to do and no matter how late I stay up I can't get caught up. I guess that is what happens when you are a single full time working mom with two little munchkins. Jaylee told me tonight "Your mom is so nice" and I replied "I know she is a good nanny" and she without missing a beat replies "your almost that nice" I know I will never win mother of the year award.
Here is a list of my fun filled activites for the past few months.
August:
Yard work, work HUHH why can't I just win the lotto and stay at home?
Jaylee started first grade, so school shopping and trying to find food the school can actually feed her. Not the fun in the least bit. Jace dumps the whole bottle of fish food in the pond. Thanks Jace because I can't remember to feed them. Took the boat out once. Very sad about that, once the whole month of August. Next year it better be more.
September:
More yard work, although kinda annoyed at the neighbors weeds growing into my yard and on the verge of giving up. More work.... Still working on getting Jay's food correct through the school. My poor child has to eat the weirdest food and is so hard to feed. Worked in park city for 3 days, missed Jace's birthday because I was working. Again why can't I win the lotto?
This month: My family meaning Julie, Joe and Joanne along with my parents and my children and niece are flying back to Iowa for 6 days. I just love flying with kids. I have birthday's and of course the normal yard work. I took a different job at work and am currently working on both so behind in both because I can't keep up. But on a much better note, I have 33 days until we leave for Maui. I can't wait. I have been counting down for a year now and it's crunch time. Guess I better hit the treadmill hard this month so it doesn't look like Shamu washed up on the beach. This is a vacation with no children, just 30 or so friends.

No comments: