Thursday, February 19, 2009

Murphy's Law

So driving the big SUV that I do one would think I wouldn't be getting stuck in the snow. So here's how my Tuesday went. I got up took the kids to school, workied until about noon. Knowing I had to drive to Hooper pick up the kids and then take J to her Dr. appt at Mckay by 1:30. I made it fine to pick up the kids and up to the hospital parked and as I put the car in park it slide over close to the car next to me. I was in a hurry and they could still get into their car so we went inside and I figured I would deal with it with the appointment was over. So an hour later we come back out get in the car and it was a no go on getting out of the stall. Every time I backed up I got even more stuck and then slide sideways. Now I consider myself a good driver and even in four-wheel drive I thought I could get myself out of that mess. But nope. So I rocked the car back and forth and to no aveil still stuck. Then finally I see the guy that parked on the other side of me get in the back of his SUV. I got out hoping he had a small shovel or something that I could use to dig myself out. As soon as I walked aroung the car I realize that it was the Dr that did my surgery in September. Lucky for me I was soaking wet and he didn't recognize me. With him and I pushing and pulling I finally got out. We were supposed to go to Ogden Regional for blood work but never made it. There was no way I was going to get stuck there also. Yikes. Long post.

No comments: