Thursday, February 19, 2009

Can we take it home?

J and I went to have her blood test taken yesterday. For being a six year old she gets excited for this. I have no idea why. As we were waiting I was trying to have her look at me and tell me what she did at school but she wanted to watch and then got all tense. The nurse man started yelling at her and I kinda wish I would of said something to him but I didn't. Anyway I will get to the point of my story. As we were leaving he had all the blood in his hand and J said "Are we going to take it home?" I replied no honey we are not vampires so I think we should leave it here. I turned and looked and all the staff was laughing. It was funny. But maybe you had to be there.

1 comment:

Leslie Wentz said...

LOL! That is so funny! :) I am sorry the mean Man Nurse yelled at her! I would have yelled back!!! And demanded they get someone else to come and take her blood! How rude! Make sure you call and tell them how bad he was! I would!