Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where in the world?

Am I the only one that is completely lost upon entering the Riverdale Wal-mart. I know they are making the store better. But come on, lets get it done already. Just in case you are wondering, if you are looking for dog food it is conveniently located next to the bread isle. Canning jars have been moved last week I found them on the T.P. isle. This week I sent my poor sister to get me some and she found them in Lawn and Garden. My nephew is pretty sure as he was looking at Electronics that the spices had been moved next to the DVD's. Heaven forbid you have to ask an employee where something is, because they have no idea. What you are looking for milk, try in Health and Beauty next to the Tampons. Really I am done with Walmart until further notice.

1 comment:

kdance10 said...

I know the feeling. I live by the clinton one and they have been remodleing it for a few months now and i still get lost