Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gotta agree with Bree!

Ok, so Jake's step grandmother gave me the Pedi egg for mother's day, and like Bree said it works wonders. I am normally pretty good about keeping my feet up because I can't stand sandpaper feet. But I tried it the other night and I love it. It's been a busy month and I just checked my schedule and it is only going to get worse. I am going to make the fun filled trip to Mesquite again for work. You guys are thinking that sounds like fun, but trust me it's not. I think I will take a couple of the books I have started and somehow can't find time to finish. I think I will make a base camp by the pool. Ok on to more exciting news. Veronica took our pictures last week and I got to see the finished product this week and I love them. I am so excited to get them and put them up. She did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone. I should have some in a couple of days so check back.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I'm glad you loved the pedi-egg too. Jay always tells me that me feet are like S.O.S. pads on the bottom..so needless to say we do not play footsies in bed..until the pedi-egg!!

Nicole said...

I saw your family photos on Vern's blog, they are sooo cute!! They turned out absolutely darling! Your kids are dolls!!