Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A-to-Z About Me!

A-Attached or Single? totally Single and loving it!
B-Best Friends? Julie, Becky, Kayelynn, JIll
C-Cake or Pie? Cheesecake
D-Day of choice? Sunday
E- Essential Item? caffeine
F-Favorite color? Black
G-Greatest accomplishment? Children
H-Hometown? Riverdale Utah baby!!!
I-Indulgence(s)? Chips and salsa
J-January or July? I'd have to say July because I love the sun and being at the beach in Bear Lake.
K- Kids? Yep, Two Jaylee and Jace
L-Life is incomplete without? My family
M-Marriage date? September 16, 2005
N-Number of siblings? 3- 1 Brother-Joe, 2 Sisters, Julie & Joanne
O-Oranges or apples? Apples of course, but only with caramel.
P-Phobias or fears? None
Q-Quotes? "This isn't Burger King you don't get it your way"
R-Reason to smile? My Monkeys
S-Season? Summer for boating
T-Tag three friends? My friends are alittle slow when it comes to computers
U-Unknown fact about me? My life is an open book, if you have a question just ask!
V-Very favorite store? New York & Co. and Target
W-Worst habit? picking at my fingernails
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Both the same to me
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac? Libra

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Is this Jill Murphy? I couldn't quite figure it out but I remember you named your little girl Jaylee. How did you find my blog? I'm glad you did! it was good to hear from you. I'll have to add you to my list so I can check in on you! see you in the blogging world!

Taylor's mom said...

Apples??? I thought you hated fruit? You really have no fears? I'm envious.